Monday, June 2, 2008

TAGGED!!!

My sister actually tagged me on this a good while ago, but I just never got around to doing it...like I've said multiple times before- I'm a really bad blogger :(


How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog.Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.

List:3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts-Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.





My joys:
1. cuddling with Jared :)
2. Rainy days when I can curl up with a good book and just relish in the sound of rain on the roof
3. Performing...it's something that I haven't done in a while, but I really loved it.

My fears:
1. scary/horror films. I know I'm a wuss, but I REALLY can't handle them. I have way too much of an overactive imagination and I don't like feeling of not being able to fall asleep because a silly movie made me afraid of the dark.
2. Jared dying while we're both still young. I've had so many dreams recently that this has happened. I don't like it.
3. Natural disasters. I'm not kidding. I could NEVER live in a place that was prone to hurricanes or tornadoes or anything like that. I hated elementary school when we would have the "natural disaster" unit. It's crazy.

My goals:
1. Lose weight! I know I'm not even really overweight, but I've surpassed my personal weight of "whenever I reach this weight it's time to go on a diet." My fitness plan right now consists of Wii Fit. It's amazing...I"m not even joking!
2. Become bubbly and happy again. Recently, I just haven't been very cheerful. I loved how happy and bubbly I was even just last year. I need to get back in my groove :)
3. Become a better cook/housekeeper/wife


obsessions:

1. ice cream. This is my favorite food...and part of the reason I need to lose weight.
2. surveys. This is kinda weird, but I love them! I'm signed up with several sites that pay me to take them. And I like silly tests/informational stuff. Like this kinda stuff.
3. Punctuality. I hate being late. In fact, it stresses me out to be late and to have to wait for someone who is running late.

random/surprising facts:
1. I used to bite my toenails. This was a while ago...don't judge me :)
2. If I press a certain spot on my hand, 2 little bubble form on my wrist. I don't know why and everyone that I've shown thinks it's totally disgusting...even medical assistants.
3. I don't own any nail polish or nail polish remover. I just don't have any motivation to purchase any.

my tagging victims:
Katy
Leah
Megan
Erin
Cajsa

2 comments:

Cajsa said...

Ya thanks!!!!

Leah Clifford said...

Hey Lisa! Your blog is so cute. I have no idea how my name got sent out to all the wedding companies. I'm guessing it has something to do with my birthday. Oh well. It's a mystery :)