Monday, July 21, 2008

blech!

* Please note that the following pictures are not ACTUALLY of my house...these are pictures stolen off the internet to illustrate my current situation*

This is what my house looks like right now:


This is what I'm going to be doing viciously this week:



And, this is how I'm going to look after my house is clean:
accept not blonde...:)

What is the reason for this drastic change in behavior (i HATE cleaning!)? Jared's going to be gone/out of the house for most of the week! Now, Jared doesn't really make THAT big of a mess...everything just accumulates. And, I have a really hard time motivating myself to clean when he's around because he can be really distracting! Now, I'm going to miss him a lot (he's going to be gone tonight all night because he's going to the Diamondback's game with Jess, and then he's going to be gone from Thursday morning to Saturday evening for our ward's Super Activity), especially at night when I have nobody to cuddle with or to sleep next to me. However, to keep myself distracted, I'm going to try to get my house cleaner than it's been in a LONG TIME. pray for me...this could get ugly :)

5 comments:

rachel said...

Atta girl!!! Ha ha you are so funny!

nate and marne said...

i am proud of you, i know how fun it is to clean with the man around. they are distracting, that's a good word. just wait till you have kids to distract you too! you never want to clean. then they get old enough to do it for you! it's great! :)

Alicia said...

Wow looking at people's blogs sure can get distracting...I don't know how many I went through to get to yours. Anyway, good luck cleaning!

Megan said...

Wow good for you! I'm going to try and be motivated today... but I'm not sure I'll get there!

Stina said...

bwahahahaa!! that totally sounds like a post that WOULD be on my blog!! i am not the biggest motivated cleaning machine either. troy always wonders why when he leaves i clean like mad...it;s just easier that way?? :) not to mention it keeps us poor lonely wives occupied in their absence!

too bad you didn't live closer...we could make it a party! :)troy's gonna be gone friday too...scouts again. :)