Monday, July 14, 2008

I love surveys!!!

Katy said anyone could tag themselves...and I'm a loser who loves these, therefore, enjoy :)

20 Years ago...
1. I was almost 2 years old.
2. I lived in a tiny little house with my 6 older brothers and sisters and parents, and I was the CUTEST kid ever who could just smile and get what I want
3. My mom had to keep a close eye on me because I would pretty much walk off with any male adult if given the chance

10 Years ago...
1. I was a very happy 11 year old getting really excited for 6th grade
2. I realized how poor my family was
3. I was very impatiently waiting to start YW.

5 Years ago...
1. I was actually enjoying my summer reading project (I was reading Jane Eyre)
2. I was working at Nielsen's Frozen Custard
3. I was super excited to be in choir with Mr Aguilar (who had also been my choir teacher my last semsester of 9th grade)as the teacher!

3 Years ago...
1. I was going on a TON first dates (that always stayed first dates)
2. I met Jared :)
3. I finally figured out who I was

1 Year ago...
1. I was married for 6 months
2. I was serving in the Nursery and thought I was going to be stuck there for the rest of my life
3. I was still figuring out how to be a wife

So far this year...
1. I gained weight :(
2. I supported Jared's new business and helped him get ranked high on Google
3. I got released from Nursery and got called to be a Laurel Advisor

Yesterday...
1. I taught my first lesson ever to the Laurels
2. I kicked my in-laws trash at a game called "Joker"
3. I visited my parents

Today...
1. I made Jared read scriptures with me before I left for work (and by this, I mean I woke him up by turning on the light and sat on the bed eating a bowl of cereal while we took turns reading out loud)
2. I listened to church music on the drive to work.
3. I made fun of a dumb co-worker

Tomorrow...
1. I will work all freaking day
2. I'm going to a wedding reception
3. I get to go to my ward's RS Book Club meeting

In the next year...
1. I want to be 15 pounds lighter.
2. I want to be free of credit card debt
3. I want to be pregnant or have a baby!

Um...I'm gonna cheat like Katy and just say that anyone who wants to do this can consider themselves "tagged"

2 comments:

Tim and Katy Glemser said...

I'm glad you filled out this survey! It's fun to look back at our lives so far and see how much has happened, huh? And that would be so awesome if you have a baby in the next year or so! Eeeee! :)

Cynthia said...

Hey Lisa! Cute blog! I found yours through Jess's (since he gave his out in the family newsletter). What's your e-mail so I can send you an invite to my blog? (Or if you'd rather, e-mail me at cynthiamtolman@gmail.com). Also, do you have Joyelle's e-mail? I'd like to be able to see their blog too. It's such a fun way to keep in touch!