Wednesday, September 17, 2008

tagged again! Thanks Cajsa!

A- Attached or single? Very attached!
B-Best friend? Jared, but if we're going with non-spouse best friends, I'd have to say Rachel
C-Cake or Pie? umm...i think pie!
D-Day of choice? I LOVE Fridays!
E-Essential Item? my phone. seriously..i feel so lost without it!
F- Favorite color? green and blue (all shades of either!), but i've started really liking red and purple recently
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? worms...gummy bears remind me of Nielsen's Frozen Custard...and frozen gummy bears taste AWFUL!!!
H- Hometown? Mesa.
I- Indulgence? mmm...a good book!
J- January or July? Definitly January! I love winter clothes!
K-Kids? well, I've got one in the oven right now...so either a Taylor or a Gavin
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and friends
M- Marriage Date? December 28,2006...best day ever!
N-Number or brothers and sisters! 4 brothers and 4 sisters! And I wouldn't trade any of them for anything! well, most of them anyway ;)
O- Oranges or apples? There are very few fruits that can satisfy me the way a nice, juicy, crispy apple can!
P- Phobias? I don't know that I really have any...I'm paranoid when I'm alone at night when I'm outside tho...but it has nothing to do with the dark...mostly i'm just afraid of getting attacked.
Q- Quotes? "Trials are the Lord's way of setting us up for something better"- Bro. Petromalo at MCC
R- Reasons to smile? I a fantastic life, husband, family, friends...life is GREAT!
S- Season? Autumn..but like October and November..not so much September when it's still hot
T- Tag........ Rachel, Amy, and Christina
U- Unknown fact about me: My guilty pleasure is the show "Gossip Girl"
V-Vegetables? YUM!! Carrots are probably my favorite! oh and cucumbers!
W-Worst habit?- biting my nails
X- X-Ray Or Ultrasound? Ultrasound!!!!! although, i haven't had one for the baby yet...but sometimes at work, the medical assistants will practice doing ultrasounds on feet using me!
Y- Your favorite food! Ice cream!!!!
Z- Zodiac sign? scorpio

2 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

yeah- I love reading about your life! How have you been feeling? Loving being pregnant yet???

amy root said...

i still cant get over the fact you are pregnant!!! aaaaaagh!!! :D :D :D