Friday, January 30, 2009

DUN DUN DUN!

Ok, yes, the post about my cruise is still going to happen...someday. I'm just posting this really quick to let everyone know that Jared and I are canceling our internet (with little Taylor going to be here really soon, we've decided to make cut-backs). Also, if I haven't already contacted you through facebook, please send me an email with your address...I'm collecting addresses for the upcoming baby shower! So...I plan on making good use of different people's computers, so I shouldn't be posting any less than before...

but, seriously, send me an email (lisamariepayne@gmail.com) with your address. Really. Especially people like you, Katy, who I have no other way of contacting :)

4 comments:

Tim and Katy Glemser said...

Ha ha Lisa, I like how you singled me out! I'll send you an e-mail right away. I'm so exited for your little baby!!!

Sarahleigh said...

Hey, sis! I know you don't get to check this very often, but I'm trying to put together lists for baby showers. If you can send yours to me, that would be great! I'd love to see you there!

Sarahleigh said...

Send me your email address and I'll send you my address :) We're kind of in limbo right now, but if you send it here, it will get to us. Just let me know!

Katy said...

Dear Lisa,

Are you alive??

Love,
Katy

P.S. That's a hint to UPDATE!!! :)