Monday, January 25, 2010

The Dreaded Screaming Monkey

Everyone has things they are afraid of. For babies, that list is usually quite long- vaccuums, the dark, monsters, vegetables, etc. So, as a mother, I was expecting these things to register a reaction of fear. Taylor is crazy. She's not afraid of ANY of these things (although she did freak out a little when Grandpa Payne was using the hose to vaccuum something and pretended to vaccuum her arm...that was REALLY funny!). In fact, there's only one thing in all of her 9 and a half months of life that we've discovered actually scares her:
THE SCREAMING, FLYING MONKEY!!!

It really is one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

1 comment:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Sorry, you don't know me, but I am Kristen Peterson's sister and I happened to see the title of your post and I just had to click on it because my son is terrified of that same toy!! He is 15 months old and nothing scares him more than that silly monkey! He loves vaccuums and everything else, but throw that thing and it's pure chaos :)haha just thought it was funny