Thursday, August 12, 2010

Love!

As can be seen by the video on my previous post, we're teaching Taylor how to say "I love you." Now, I don't think she has any idea the significance of what she's actually saying...I'm pretty sure she just knows that it makes up happy and is just repeating what we tell her to say. Regardless, it warms my heart more than anything in the world. I literally can just watch that 5 second video on a bad day and I feel infinitely better. Today however, as I was at the sink washing her sippy cups, she peeked around her high chair at me and said in her cute little voice "luh-loo." I thought my heart was going to burst!!! She said it totally unprovoked! I love my little daughter so much! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father saw me fit to take care of His sweet little daughter. She can definitely be a handful sometimes with her HUGE personality, but she is so sweet and innocent and can make me feel like the luckiest mommy alive. I love being a mom!!!

3 comments:

Cajsa said...

Just watched the video! ADORABLE! I LOVE it when they start to learn little phrases! That one of course being my favorite! It gets to be the best when, like you said, they have no idea what it means that they are saying but they know it makes you happy and they will start saying it when you cry or they can sense that you are having a bad day! I think the reaction helps them learn what it means! SO SO SO cute!

amy root said...

Aww I love that! She's definitely a cutie :)

Stacy said...

Hey Lisa, I need your email so I can invite you to my blog!
PS Taylor is adorable!