This is going to be hard. I really don't feel like I have anything interesting about me...so I'm just going to list some random facts...I'll let you be the judge of whether or not they are interesting.
1. I have never broken a bone, had strep throat, had an ear infection, or a cavity. Basically, I'm the picture of health. ha. Not really
2. I had multiple imaginary friends as a child. Some of their names were Mike Schmidt and Como
3. Because our house was so small when I was growing up, I spent a couple of years with the kitchen as my bedroom. My underwear drawer was the stand that our microwave sat on.
4. I am the seventh child of nine...so for all you trekky's, that makes me "Seven of Nine"
5. I love to read...however, I made a promise to the hubby that I'd read the LOrd of the Rings trilogy before I read any other book...it's been almost a year since I've read anything else because it's taken me so long to get through them! I'm currently half-way through the 2nd one. Oh geez.
6.I used to bite my toenails. Like a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Stop judging me.
7. I have had a steady income since I was 14...of course when I was 14 it was very little, but still. I have an excellent employment history :)
8. Jared and I knew/dated eachother for a month before we got engaged.
9. Until I lived with my in-laws, I always sang when I was in the bathroom...whether it was to shower or just to USE the bathroom. I'm a little bit self-conscious...that's why I stopped when we moved in with the Paynes.
10. I love all kinds of music, except for rap, heavy metal, and most r&b.
11. I know ever song from Les Miserables by heart, but I've never seen the performance. But, that will change as of June 11!!!
12. Before I met got married, I'd only been out of state 4 times...I'm pretty sure that's doubled since I got married.
13. All through school/college, I had very few female friends. I got along with guys much easier....I guess being a huge flirt didn't hurt either.
14. I do not have any love or attachment to animals or pets of any kind. Although, I did love my SIL's Jack Russel more than I've ever loved an animal. Hugo was awesome, although he shed a ton and his fur was really prickly...it was like stepping on pins!
15. I've been able to sing on the stage at Gammage at least 3 times....I can't remember if it's been more than that.
welp. That's all. Maybe you've learned something about me, and maybe you've just determined that I'm not interesting at all :)