Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 11- out of anyone in the world, who would you put in shark-infested waters

Clearly I'm not a very vindictive person because I can't think of anybody that I would wish death upon....I mean, can you honestly say that you've ever been so angry or hateful to someone that you've honestly wished death on them? I mean, I can get just as mad as the next person, but really? It makes me think of Nephi in the Book of Mormon...I mean how many times did Laman and Lemuel, his own brothers, try to off him? How much hate do you have to have in your heart to justify that? I much of a hold on you does Satan have to have? Man...I just don't have that in me!

However, there are people in history that DESERVE to die...So, for the sake of this question, I'll name:
Adolf Hitler. Or anyone else who thinks genocide is ok...or anyone who thinks mass murder, or really murder of any kind, is ok just because someone is different. I think men like Hitler have a special place in Hell reserved for them.

2 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

I would have to agree on all counts. I don't know how you could hate someone that much. "have a little love in your heart" you know. But yes, Hitler is a bad man!!!

Staceygirl said...

I once heard of a funny web site about things white people like. One of them was comparing people to Hitler. Seems true to me! :) Okay, so I think the question was making you think of who you would throw into the waters if you HAD to pick someone. If you are really heroic, I guess it could be yourself... maybe? I think I would choose someone else first, though, if I could pick from ANYONE in the world. Guess that's why I wasn't chosen to save the world... well, one of many reasons :) This is turning into a really bizarre comment...