Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 3- The Worst Movie I've Ever Seen

Remember. This is a very subjective question. And it's hard! I'm not usually very picky when it comes to movies. um....Well, I can think of a couple, I guess. Here's one:

I've always hated this movie. Granted, I haven't watched it in YEARS, and it's probably actually really well-done, but I just remember being so annoyed by the music and bored by the plot. Definitely my least favorite Disney movie.
Here's another:

Yes. I know it's rated R. I HAD to watch it for my English 101 class (why? I don't even know). I rebelled and told the teacher that I refused to watch it in class, so I got an edited version to watch and do the assignments. However, it's about the Holocaust...so there wasn't much editing. It was actually a really amazing movie, as could be deduced from the number of awards it received...but I've never felt so empty and depressed after a movie before. So, not necessarily the worst movie...but a movie that made me FEEL the worst.
This next one is the worst Harry Potter movie (I HATED this one!...I'll probably get grief for this...):

I guess I don't have much to say about this one except that I hated it. But, it was probably one of my least favorite books of the series as well.
The last one I'll talk about is:

Like I mentioned before, I'm not very picky when it comes to movies, but both Jared and I actually turned this movie off. It wasn't even necessarily for vulgarity (although the dialogue was a little awkward in parts, and Ricky Gervais has a reputation for being gross), but it was BORING. The plot was interesting, but really slow. While the idea was somewhat original, we were just bored!

I don't know. You can all disagree with me on these if you want, but that's what I think :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I totally agree on Bambi! Haha.

Wendy Hansen said...

I totally agree on Bambi, I don't love any of the HP movies as well as the books, how could you? And I haven't seen the other two, but I will take your word for it!!!