Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I'm not an the kind of person that listens to music based on my emotions. I've found that if I listen to angry music when I'm angry, then I just STAY angry longer. So, I whatever emotion I'm feeling, I listen to pretty much the same stuff. Right now, my ALL-TIME favorite singer is Sara Bareilles. Particularly this album:
This Album has been consistently playing in my car for MONTHS because I never get tired of hearing it. I know every song by heart...and Taylor knows a lot of them too! (It's really cute to hear her sing along with the songs! She gets most of the words right!)
Since my EVMCO concert last weekend with Collin Raye, my love for his music as been renewed in me. I also love Ingrid Michaelson, Brandi Carlile, Jason Mraz, etc. BAsically, any music that is more focused on the lyrics than the instruments.

No comments: