Thursday, August 4, 2011

My daughter is pretty hilarious!

Have you ever heard of "Potter Puppet Pals?" If not, please watch THIS video (the rest of the post won't make sense unless you do). If you have seen it before, just enjoy it again. It's hilarious.

Now, what does that have to do with my daughter being hilarious? Well, I'll tell you. So, Taylor loves music, which is to be expected with having Jared and I as parents. That being said, there was no way we could be prepared for how quickly she learns lyrics. I've had to be very careful with what songs we have her listen to (not that we listen to bad music, but, ya know...). So, when I put her to bed at night, I have 4-5 primary songs/hymns that I sing to her. Of course, being the active little girl she is, she usually sings songs of her own while I'm singing to her...I don't usually mind because it seems to help calm her. Tonight, however, as I was singing "I am a Child of God" to her, I here her singing very quietly, almost whispering. For a few seconds, I thought she was singing along with me, and my heart just glowed! But, as i listened closer, I heard that she was actually saying "Dumbledore! Dumbledore! Nape, nape, harry potter!" what??!?!?! I think Jared and I have only showed her this video a few times! She's so crazy!!!! I love my Tati.

1 comment:

nate and marne said...

that is one of the funniest and annoying videos out there!! i love it!my kids sing it all the time too, and my sisters and i can do the whole thing! :) i don't know if that is something to be proud of or not! sweet taylor!